While we strive to accommodate as many outreach requests as possible, we sometimes get more requests than we can staff. Please be aware of the following guidelines for how we staff our outreach requests:
- Highest priority will be given to requests for
- Presentations to classes and student groups
- Presentations to staff/faculty units on topics supporting student success
- Requests should be submitted at least 2-3 three weeks prior to the presentation date.
- All requests are subject to the availability of Student Counseling Services staff.
- Availability during weeks 10-15 of each semester is extremely limited.
What Is the Cost?
- Presentations conducted during regular business hours with student groups and staff/faculty units on topics relevant to service provision for students are free of charge.
- Evening programs for student groups are also free of charge.
- Personal Development Workshops
- Academic Success Workshops
- Career Development Workshops
- Faculty & Staff Workshops
- Workshops Home