On Campus Resources
- Student Counseling Services Affinity Groups
- BAAAM! - Black, African American, African Meeting space
- Mixed/Multiracial Connections
- Folx Like Me: A Space for Community and Connection with Queer-Identified Students at the U
- Affinity Group for Asian/Asian American students – More information coming soon!
- Let’s Talk
- Boynton Mental Health Groups
- Reclaiming Our Stories as LGBTQIA+ and BIPOC
Off Campus Resources
- Minnesota Mental Health Provider of Color Database: Currently insurance companies and other websites do not appear to allow us to more efficiently locate other "providers of color". This causes it to be more difficult to locate resources that are needed for those that we aid in the community. For this reason I've created the database below so that you can add your contact information and view the database at your convenience. If an individual does not have Facebook feel free to copy & paste the links for them so that they can submit and access the information. As the information may be shared with other providers as well as clients, please add what information you would prefer/are comfortable to be available on the spreadsheet. Thank you for your contribution and being you!
- Inclusive Mental Health Resources
- Self Care in the Face of Racial Injustice
- Self-Care: How to Remain Vigilant in Your Pursuit of Justice and Keep Your Spirit Intact
- 12 Black Mental-Health and Wellness Resources to Follow on Instagram
- Why Self-Care is Crucial For People of Color (and Especially Activists)
- How Do You Talk to a Therapist About Racism?
- Mindfulness Resources for People of Color
- Black Lives Matter Meditations